Thursday, September 10, 2009

Final An Update

Well i guess i can say alot has happened my Grace is in first grade and little miss Molly is in Preschool there are growing so fast !
Grace is very much into gymnastics I'm trying to convince Mark that she has a natural talent for in and that she would excel well in it.
I had some Heart problems.... but all is ok now but my parents bought me a Dyson to keep me happy....and it has worked i love it!
Mark decided to run for Riverton City Council, which i am very exited about he is running his campaign very well it has cost us quite a few Penney's i was hopping for donations but oh well. we will be finding out soon if he will be moving through to the primary's
But all and all we are doing very well. Life is very good not with out every day challenges but we're all very happy!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Finally - a new post. Such a cute picture of your family.

Letters-2-Lily said...

Glad you updated!! Can't believe your girls are so big! They are so adorable! Mark would be great as a city council man, good luck to him! I love your vacuum too, it looks nice!

The Estes Family said...

I want one of those vacuums!! Your girls are super cute and hopefully Mark will get city council!!

Mills Family said...

well its about freaking time you updated little girl. Glad you got your new background. You so need to put grace in gymnastics she is very flexible and would be really good at it.

Jeran Farley said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of your vaccuum on the blog! Actually I'm really grateful that you got a new vaccuum, for certain reasons.